Hello Fiverr Community! My name is Mehwish, and I need your Suggestions

mehwish141

Hi there,

Welcome! It looks good. The only thing I, and probably a few other sellers, will say is to reconsider offering unlimited revisions. This is a potential headache. Some buyers will hound you with revision after revision to the point where your fee isn’t worth the time. You also want to give the impression that you are skilled enough to not need to revise many times. I’d say two revisions max.

All the best!

Hi there,

Welcome! It looks good. The only thing I, and probably a few other sellers, will say is to reconsider offering unlimited revisions. This is a potential headache. Some buyers will hound you with revision after revision to the point where your fee isn’t worth the time. You also want to give the impression that you are skilled enough to not need to revise many times. I’d say two revisions max.

All the best!

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your insightful comments, which will be seriously considered and adequately implemented.

Hello Fiverr Community!! I hope you’re keeping well in these unprecedented and challenging times. My name is Mehwish, and I’m new to Fiverr and need some suggestions on improving my gig and profile to get a job.

I’ll appreciate your help.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/WoGaYB

Welcome to the Forum.

need some suggestions on improving my gig and profile to get a job.

Check out this:)) New Sellers .... The True Way to Success!

Welcome to fiverr community

I think if do your gig rank in fiverr below the some tips

1. All time active on fiverr

2.be active on fiverr forum

2. share your gigs on social media

4.Show live site on clients

it’s the best suggestions.

You are a new seller with no sales!

Stop spreading this active on Fiverr thing.

Posting on the forum will not get you sales.

NO - these are NOT the best suggestions. And, as mentioned, the guy is new and has NO sales. He has NO idea what the heck he is talking about.

1. One cannot be “always active on Fiverr” - if you are human, you need to sleep

2. Being active on the forum is NOT how you get impressions, clicks or orders. I am sure this seller thinks that by leaving his “words of wisdom” on the forum that he read elsewhere, this gains him some sort of status in the community - NO, it does NOT. And certainly not if you are spewing garbage as “advice

3. Sharing your Gigs on social media is NOT spamming your link in FB groups or on your own personal page - that is not marketing

4. “Show live site on clients” - this is such poor English I can only guess what the heck he is trying to say here, but I have a feeling it may be related to #1.

GG

NO - these are NOT the best suggestions. And, as mentioned, the guy is new and has NO sales. He has NO idea what the heck he is talking about.

1. One cannot be “always active on Fiverr” - if you are human, you need to sleep

2. Being active on the forum is NOT how you get impressions, clicks or orders. I am sure this seller thinks that by leaving his “words of wisdom” on the forum that he read elsewhere, this gains him some sort of status in the community - NO, it does NOT. And certainly not if you are spewing garbage as “advice

3. Sharing your Gigs on social media is NOT spamming your link in FB groups or on your own personal page - that is not marketing

4. “Show live site on clients” - this is such poor English I can only guess what the heck he is trying to say here, but I have a feeling it may be related to #1.

GG

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the information you have provided me with, and I appreciate your prompt reply.

Archived