Hello FIVERR community! New music addicted from Italy! I'd like to offer my skills and services :)

madmatik

Hello to all fiverr community! 🙂
I’m Daniele from Italy.
I’m an electronic EDM music producer / mastering / mixing with more than 10 years of experience.

My brother told to me about this site and since i am already offering my skills and services, from years, through other platforms, i thought, and i think, that FIVERR can be the best place for me for offering EDM music mastering and mixing services.

Actually this is the first platform that i think it’s really, really well done…i really liked all the attention to details when you create a gig…no other platforms offers this…so… BIG UP TO FIVERR 🙂

I hope (if i deserve it of course) that i will gain some audience and clients here, and i ASSURE a great service…made with passion and hearth ❤️

So… HELLO FIVERR! 😃

I’m Daniele from Italy.

I’m an electronic EDM music producer / mastering / mixing with more than 10 years of experience.

My brother told to me about this site and since i am already offering my skills and services, from years, through other platforms, i thought, and i think, that FIVERR can be the best place for me for offering EDM music mastering and mixing services.

Actually this is the first platform that i think it’s really, really well done…i really liked all the attention to details when you create a gig…no other platforms offers this…so… BIG UP TO FIVERR 🙂

I hope (if i deserve it of course) that i will gain some audience and clients here, and i ASSURE a great service…made with passion and hearth ❤️

So… HELLO FIVERR! 😃

I’m Daniele from Italy.

Hello neighbour(I live in malta) Welcome to the fiverr forum! Vi auguro tutto il meglio :))

I’m Daniele from Italy.

So… HELLO FIVERR! 😃 bro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived