Hello fiverr,i am new in here still no clients

mdbashar416

Guest nekorade

Hello. I’m new too but I took a look at your gigs, you seem to have copied some of the descriptions from other gigs. I know this because your prices in the packages and the description don’t match, and you said you’re new while your description says: '100k+ Orders | 44000+ Reviews | Top Rated Seller!

i am new in fiverr .i just open my account 3months ago but still i don’t have any contract with clients.still no order.my impressions are quite good but clicks are not quite good enough .

can anyone help me with this problem?

how can i solve this problem?

how can i solve this problem?

Be honest and professional.

That’s pretty much it.

Hello. I’m new too but I took a look at your gigs, you seem to have copied some of the descriptions from other gigs. I know this because your prices in the packages and the description don’t match, and you said you’re new while your description says: '100k+ Orders | 44000+ Reviews | Top Rated Seller!

so should i need to change my description? and thanks for your information

There are thousands of important posts in this forum. So please take a look at them and plan for yourself what you do, what you are capable of doing so on. Try sending buyer requests, reach your customers, be honest, be you. Then everything would be fine.

share your profile on different social media platforms. and must use 10 buyer request, and keep patience.

Correct mistake you have been noticed. Very minor but called major mistake.

Archived