Hello fiverr :) I am Sarah

Hello @all :smiley:

I am Sarah, I study IT in the university of Vienna. I love to do stuff on the computer, but I’m addicted to travel the world. I do this work for get some money for my traveling and also because I love it :slight_smile:

I will keep you updated about my success on fiverr.com. For the beginning I started normal gigs which I really can handle at the moment. But I am thinking about something special for the fiverr community. I already found a lot of great gigs here. I am already love fiverr, I hope I will have also success with my gigs, but we will see :smiley:

Here are my gigs, just check them out and let me know if you like it. http://fiverr.com/sarahs_world

I will keep you updated :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

I saw you in the prison break tv series. Now how nice to see you here :wink:

Gr8 gigs… Way to go…

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr! :slight_smile:

Hi Sarah, welcome to Fiverr! I too am a university student and I study at the University of Victoria in Victoria, BC. Always here to support you!

Thank you all :slight_smile:

I’m on day here and already got my first question on one of my gigs :slight_smile:

I hope this question will end in an order :smiley:

Welcome to Fiverr’s world!

Hello again :),

I feel really boring :P, can’t get sellers for my gigs. Also my gigs are viewed by 0 visitors, but that must be wrong. I know that my friends have visited them. Anyone knows why? :slight_smile:

And yeah I promoted them on my personal fb and so on…

I hope anyone know why my visitor stat is at cero.

Reply to @sarahs_world: The visitor stat has been broken for a while now :slight_smile: Haha

Good luck! :smiley:

Reply to @sincerelymegan: Ooo didn’t know that. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello Sarah Best Of Luck On Fiverr. I am Samix (My Nick) ;)) I m also I student In University Of Karachi. Always here to help Fiverr Members. :)>-

Hello Fiverr world, I have great news :smiley:

Today I completed my first gig. My costumer was really friendly and satisfied with my service. (I leaded my followers to his yt videos).

I hope that I can start my business here on fiverr now :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome Sarahs

And congratulation for your first order.

Yes You can earn money easily on Fiverr.com If u have talent.

regards

SeoRanks1

Welcome and congrats!

I’ve been slow lately haven’t gotten much orders the past few days as I did last week.

I’m hoping for more soon. : )

Kimberlee

Thank you all. I’ll keep you updated about my journey on fiverr. Today I got no order…

But I am an optimist. :stuck_out_tongue: