Fiverr Community Forum

Hello Fiverr, I'm Tasha

Hi!! My name’s Natasha and this is my first day on Fiverr!
I’m a 20 year old hobbyist artist and writer, I can speak Polish and English fluently and I’m learning Japanese. Can you guys tell me something about yourselves and your adventures with Fiverr? ^^

5 Likes

Hi Tasha, I’m Nicole and I’ve been on fiverr since 2016 and I’m loving it. I do virtual assistant jobs, and pinterest management. Trying to do new things such as email marketing, video editing and creating a website.

3 Likes

HI Natasha, nice to see you at fiverr its good that you are learning Japanese Language (Nihongo) I have also learned the very basic Japanese language in my University life its a wonderful language. I have joined fiverr in 2016 as a graphic designer, it is a great platform for freelancers it provides lots of benefits to sellers and buyers as compared to other platforms.

3 Likes

Hello Nicole! Wow, that’s amazing! That’s super impressive that you have so many skills, ahh!!

2 Likes

Hello there! Yes, I am learning and hoping to become an advance speaker at some point in this year ^^ That’s true, it’s a beautiful language!!

2 Likes

Hello. Welcome to Fiverr. Hope you enjoy. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I dont really have so many skills. Im just trying to train myself to learn new skills.

1 Like

Hello. Welcome to Fiverr. Hope you enjoy. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Hi @tashiikouhai!

I’m super impressed with all the languages you speak! One of these days I’d just like to learn one second language.

It’s nice to meet a fellow artist and writer! I’m only focusing on writing here on Fiverr but I do some digital character illustration for fellow authors on the side. What kind of artwork do you do?

2 Likes