Hello Fiverr, I'm Tasha

Hi!! My name’s Natasha and this is my first day on Fiverr!
I’m a 20 year old hobbyist artist and writer, I can speak Polish and English fluently and I’m learning Japanese. Can you guys tell me something about yourselves and your adventures with Fiverr? ^^

HI Natasha, nice to see you at fiverr its good that you are learning Japanese Language (Nihongo) I have also learned the very basic Japanese language in my University life its a wonderful language. I have joined fiverr in 2016 as a graphic designer, it is a great platform for freelancers it provides lots of benefits to sellers and buyers as compared to other platforms.

HI Natasha, nice to see you at fiverr its good that you are learning Japanese Language (Nihongo) I have also learned the very basic Japanese language in my University life its a wonderful language. I have joined fiverr in 2016 as a graphic designer, it is a great platform for freelancers it provides lots of benefits to sellers and buyers as compared to other platforms.

Hello there! Yes, I am learning and hoping to become an advance speaker at some point in this year ^^ That’s true, it’s a beautiful language!!

Hi @tashiikouhai!

I’m super impressed with all the languages you speak! One of these days I’d just like to learn one second language.

It’s nice to meet a fellow artist and writer! I’m only focusing on writing here on Fiverr but I do some digital character illustration for fellow authors on the side. What kind of artwork do you do?

Archived