Hello Fiverr Millionaires ! Well Come Me ! And Help Me Out. .

zubair2jz

Hey Fiverr Millionaires,

My name is Zubair I supply printed T-shirts but for stickers and logo I’ve to hire a person who make logos etc. Suddenly the idea came that why should not I start making logo and I found a Fiverr, So I’m here now can anyone help me ?
I want to learn the whole process of Logo making and send to clients. Kindly Help me out . God Bless You.

Hey Fiverr Millionaires,

My name is Zubair I supply printed T-shirts but for stickers and logo I’ve to hire a person who make logos etc. Suddenly the idea came that why should not I start making logo and I found a Fiverr, So I’m here now can anyone help me ?

I want to learn the whole process of Logo making and send to clients. Kindly Help me out . God Bless You.

I want to learn the whole process of Logo making and send to clients. Kindly Help me out .

It is extremely unlikely that this is going to happen!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Hey Fiverr Millionaires,

Hey Fiverr Millionaires

Um :thinking:

Unless you’re talking about monopoly money. 😁

Welcome to the forum Zubair.

The first place you should visit is TIPS FOR SELLERS, you will find many helpful tips to hit the ground running. :running_man:

Archived