Hello Fiverr Universe!

richvox

I am new to Fiverr (December 2016) and am so excited to be here! I welcome any feedback on my gigs from experienced sellers. One question right off the bat, Buyers are asking for file attachments in their requests. Is there a way to get an attachment to them? I can’t contact them by message, right?

Right, you can only send them an offer, and ask them to contact you, so you, after they´d contact you, could send them an attachment. No way to do it right away unfortunately (or fortunately, for the buyers, who might get swamped with files else ;)).

And welcome. 🙂

Right, you can only send them an offer, and ask them to contact you, so you, after they´d contact you, could send them an attachment. No way to do it right away unfortunately (or fortunately, for the buyers, who might get swamped with files else ;)).

And welcome. 🙂

Thanks! I think sellers buyers are getting confused about that because I’ve seen

several requests asking for custom demos (I do voiceover) but there is no

way to attach a custom demo and it’s not OK in the VO world to post a

custom demo publicly.

**Mod Note: Contact information removed. This note has been altered by Moderator after understanding the issue. This note can now serve as a caution to others who are new to the Discourse forum system. Be careful if using email to reply to forum posts since it can generate signatures, past replies and other content that you do not want on the forum. This user @richvox did not intend to post contact information. We recommend posting/replying directly on the forum instead of using email clients. 🙂

Archived