Fiverr Forum

Hello fiverrs, help me to promote my gig

Hi fiverr friends ! im new here , hoping for the best.
I am graphics designer, help me to promote my gig and to make more sales, thanks

6 Likes

Wish you best luck. :sunny:
You can promote through social media , attractive gig images , video gig and send basis buyer request daily basis.

1 Like

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! :construction_worker_man: But there are always exceptions.

A tip: never put it at low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices! :moneybag:

Here are some important tips every seller should know [LONG]:

Congrats and best wishes!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your great help

share your gig on social media and send buyer request everyday

1 Like

Thank you so much , actually i am not getting concept of buyers request, how can i send ?

thank you so much , yea i m doing this thing,but still just got 2 orders. hoping for the best

1 Like

once you get some order and good reviews you will get more order with time. best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry I am also new :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmmm good luck slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

3 tips for you:

1. Send offer daily basis against right buyer request
  2. Try to be online as mus as possible
  3. Promote your gigs to social media

Thanks

2 Likes

hi thanks for these useful tips

2 Likes

on your profile on the upper right corner there you will see selling, in its you
will see buyer requests, this is where you can send your request to the buyer

1 Like

Thank you so much zaiba :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome:) is that helpful?

2 Likes

you can promote your gig by gig marketing on twitter,linkedin etc:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yea Exactly that was helpfull :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Tanvir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the best my dear friend. As I am also new please pray for me too. :smile:

1 Like

Lol ,Good luck for your new journey :slight_smile:

2 Likes