Hello folks! Nervous about the start, any tips or suggestions? :)

siri09

Hi everyone, I am new on Fiverr, and new in general to any sort of online job/hobbies.
Pretty nervous on how to start, how it’s gonna look like, what to expect, there’s a lot going on in my head atm. 😃
Any advice will be beneficial, how did you guys start, how was it like at the beginning and how is it now. Thanks a lot :))

Hi Siri,
I just visit your profile. You have only one gig that is absolutely fine but give your client to choose a package. I think it will help you to get the client soon. Add more FAQ

Find your competitors gig and see how they serve their business here so you will get more idea.

Welcome to the forum, Siri09!

It’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to write or proofread academic work, such as essays or assignments. It’d be a good idea to remove any reference to such work from your gig description, as Fiverr can be really trigger happy on this issue.

Generally; I work with anything from emails, personal statements, to books, articles or academic pieces.

Good luck on your Fiverr journey. Hakuna Matata.

Hi Siri,

I just visit your profile. You have only one gig that is absolutely fine but give your client to choose a package. I think it will help you to get the client soon. Add more FAQ

Find your competitors gig and see how they serve their business here so you will get more idea.

Thanks Rajib, that is really useful. I have been through couple of profiles to see how others work, so I am getting an idea of what to improve on. 🙂

Welcome to the forum, Siri09!

It’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to write or proofread academic work, such as essays or assignments. It’d be a good idea to remove any reference to such work from your gig description, as Fiverr can be really trigger happy on this issue.

Generally; I work with anything from emails, personal statements, to books, articles or academic pieces.

Good luck on your Fiverr journey. Hakuna Matata.

Oh, thank you. I will remove it immediately. Thank you so much for noticing and reminding me of the mistake.

I am really excited to be here, hope everything will go smooth! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hi, just 1 tip, don’t ask customers to do you a favor & leave a positive review. I just read about someone who’s account was suspended because of ‘buyer feedback manipulation ‘. I simply ask customers to leave a short review if they have a second. Best of luck !

You’re right, Never ever ask about positive review. You can simply say:

I would appreciate if you could leave a genuine review. It will help me improve and I absolutely love feedback 🙂

Much more professional 😇

Hi, just 1 tip, don’t ask customers to do you a favor & leave a positive review. I just read about someone who’s account was suspended because of ‘buyer feedback manipulation ‘. I simply ask customers to leave a short review if they have a second. Best of luck !

Absolutely agree! Never suggest the client what is it they should be writing in a feedback, if they are satisfied with the service, it goes without saying. Good tip :+1:t2:

Archived