Hello! Former Retail Worker Transitioning to More Creative Work!

Hello! I’m ADudeNamedJason, and I just recently started on Fiverr. I’m interested in art, music, writing, spiritual/New Age subject matter, photography and video making, so I’ve been exploring those categories here on Fiverr. I’ve spent a lot of my work life, at least 10 years, in retail, and through that experience I’ve worked with and served a lot of different personalities, so I feel I can find a way to relate to anybody! I’m trying to make a transition from that environment to the more creative stuff I mentioned above because I enjoy doing those things, so here I am! I’m pretty down-to-Earth, and I don’t feel the need to be fake about anything. I just try and be myself, because all-in-all, it’s been the best way to gain any kind of results I’ve actually wanted. But one of the most important things I continuously get from that practice is wisdom. Even if I’m having a difficult time achieving something, time and time again, I will gain some kind of realization or insight because I’ve done my best! So, just be yourselves out there, and I’ll do the same! Take care!

-ADudeNamedJason

Hi, dude named Jason!

Your retail customer service exp will serve you well for sure.

Good luck with your gigs and welcome on the forum!

Hello, thank you! I saw your Fiverr page, and that’s really great you do translation services. I used to know more German than what I can remember now (Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutche), but the world needs translators, and having taken a few different foreign language classes, I know how hard it can be to translate and learn the different grammar structures. Thanks for the wishes, and continued success for you as well!

-ADudeNamedJason

Hey Jason,

welcome to the world of domination.

Wish you a very good future in Fiverr.

Lol, the world of domination, that’s hilarious. Thanks for the wishes as well! I saw your Fiverr page as well and that’s great you offer those programming services. It’s the kind of work that helps our computers and websites run, and I know it can be a tedious process when dealing with lines of code and trying to get programs to execute right. I respect the work that goes into it! I hope you have continued success with it as well!

-ADudeNamedJason

Hello, thank you! I saw your Fiverr page, and that’s really great you do translation services. I used to know more German than what I can remember now (Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutche), but the world needs translators, and having taken a few different foreign language classes, I know how hard it can be to translate and learn the different grammar structures. Thanks for the wishes, and continued success for you as well!

-ADudeNamedJason

Danke! German is a really complicated language to learn, 3 articles where English makes do with 1, formal/informal and all its implications, hyphenation rules, and other fun stuff like that. I get why many people don’t take it too far, but I often hear from US folks that they learned a bit at school or college 🙂 .

Translator is a wonderful profession. And Fiverr makes it so easy to connect with so many different people from all kinds of backgrounds and places. You get to work on such a diverse array of jobs. Fiverr is like a cornucopia (sometimes like Pandora’s box though 😉 ) … full of suspense … what may the next gig be … where from the 196 corners of the world may your next customer come from …

Anyway, 🍀!

Danke! German is a really complicated language to learn, 3 articles where English makes do with 1, formal/informal and all its implications, hyphenation rules, and other fun stuff like that. I get why many people don’t take it too far, but I often hear from US folks that they learned a bit at school or college 🙂 .

Translator is a wonderful profession. And Fiverr makes it so easy to connect with so many different people from all kinds of backgrounds and places. You get to work on such a diverse array of jobs. Fiverr is like a cornucopia (sometimes like Pandora’s box though 😉 ) … full of suspense … what may the next gig be … where from the 196 corners of the world may your next customer come from …

Anyway, 🍀!

Lol! I generally knew what the sentence in German said, because I knew what Der, Die, Das, Er, Sie, etc. was referring to, but to write a sentence from scratch or translate it was a whole other deal, lol. And what matters is that you like doing it! And especially now, people live all over the world, and a lot of languages spread farther throughout the world, especially because of the Internet. When I looked at your Fiverr page, I felt if I was someone trying to utilize translator services, that your page was easy to access, and I understood what you were offering. And your customers will see that too! Auf Wiedersehen!

-ADudeNamedJason

Welcome 🙂

Best of luck with it, wait till you get that first sale it’s very exciting 🤞

Regards,

Emma

Thank you xoxemma89xox! I’m drawing a lot of inspiration from how you guys have set up your Fiverr pages! I like how you showcased your work and the varying degrees of it. I will be very excited when that happens, lol. Thanks!

-ADudeNamedJason

Thank you xoxemma89xox! I’m drawing a lot of inspiration from how you guys have set up your Fiverr pages! I like how you showcased your work and the varying degrees of it. I will be very excited when that happens, lol. Thanks!

-ADudeNamedJason

Thank you, riktapodder! I enjoy exploring all this as I go, and am just gonna do what I can with it!

-ADudeNamedJason

Lol, no problem videoarticle! It’s true though. In my experience, it’s the best thing you can do! Ups and downs happen no matter what, but putting your best Self out there makes you feel good about how you do everything.

-ADudeNamedJason

Exactly, that’s the fact

Archived