Hello Friends! I'm new here How are you?

sulaimanpervaze

Hello Dear Friend How are you all?i am new seller here i want to improve my gig more and more so i can get my first order and start a freelancer journey i simply offer logo design and data entry services can you help me ?

can you help me ?

Welcome

The forum is full of tips and information.

Read this: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

And this: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find everything you need in the above.

Read, learn, enjoy! 🙂

Hi Sulaiman, Welcome here, I’m also new here , within a week I got 4 orders, and recently 5th completed, look upon my I have also posted the topic. There are too much posts about this, hope you will find some solutions, Thank You and Best of Luck 🙂

Hi Sulaiman, Welcome here, I’m also new here , within a week I got 4 orders, and recently 5th completed, look upon my I have also posted the topic. There are too much posts about this, hope you will find some solutions, Thank You and Best of Luck 🙂

Thanks man leohamii for reply but you must share your best one technique for getting my 1st order

Thanks man leohamii for reply but you must share your best one technique for getting my 1st order

Alright, bro I am also a Graphic Designer, So firstly look upon your competitors gigs, secondly you need to make an Eye Catching Gig, right, that means when anyone view they should click, Understand? then make a good portfolio and try to show on your gig covers, then make professional looking description and offer packages, Just try to show that you are Professional and have a True Passion about your work. And never loose hope, (The Main Part). Hope that help you, InshAllah you will get an Order.

Archived