Hello from Australia!

provizion

Hey everyone.

I made an account without thinking about my username at all and turns out you can’t change it afterwards… haha

I’m a data scientist and keen to get my feet wet helping others with a whole range of tasks.

But first, I’m starting simple and helping out with any and all Excel tasks at the lowest price possible (seriously, contact me about what you need and lets work something out).

Hey everyone.

I made an account without thinking about my username at all and turns out you can’t change it afterwards… haha

I’m a data scientist and keen to get my feet wet helping others with a whole range of tasks.

But first, I’m starting simple and helping out with any and all Excel tasks at the lowest price possible (seriously, contact me about what you need and lets work something out).

When I signed up, I did not realize when I was asked for my username that would also be the name on my profile. I had wanted to be more anonymous. 😕

May I extend a image.jpg.615c283a252d135f161abb0f951aeed0.jpg

and wishes for the best of 🍀 on Fiverr!

Archived