Hello from California!

My name is Charlotte and I just joined Fiverr within the last couple of weeks. I am from the south of England, but I moved to the US about four years ago and am living in CA. My trade is editing and proofreading. I love English! I have worked with one client on Fiverr so far, and it went really well. I’m excited and happy to be here.

Hi Charlotte, I’m Maita ☀️

Welcome on board!

Please be sure to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Also, here’s a link to a free course provided by Fiverr. You might find it helpful. 😉

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1664417969_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.527db61ca5575476351c0cb2f6465120.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

My name is Charlotte and I just joined Fiverr within the last couple of weeks. I am from the south of England, but I moved to the US about four years ago and am living in CA. My trade is editing and proofreading. I love English! I have worked with one client on Fiverr so far, and it went really well. I’m excited and happy to be here.

I have worked with one client on Fiverr so far, and it went really well. I’m excited and happy to be here.

This is a very good start. Congratulations and I wish you more success!

Hi Charlotte, I’m Maita ☀️

Welcome on board!

Please be sure to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Also, here’s a link to a free course provided by Fiverr. You might find it helpful. 😉

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

I actually watched this course yesterday! It was helpful 🙂

Guest dreamteamresume

How do you like Arizona? My husband and I have thought about moving there!

In January it will make a year that we have been here.I moved here from Portland, OR so it was a massive culture shock with it being the desert, no trees, and it being soooooooo hot! Depending on what part of California you live in you live in you might already be use to this type of weather. I didn’t think I would like it but I can’t imagine living anywhere else now. I absolutely love it. The majority of everyone here are really friendly.

• 7 months later...

Archived