Hello from Guerrero Mexico

I am a long time buyer at fiverr, still I can’t figure out how to “Post a Gig” Our studio seeks ambitious audio artists to participate in a high-profile virtual sports commentary panel discussion show related to mexico’s national team in World Cup 2018 in Junio y Julio. Help please!

In advance, thanks.

Soy un comprador de largo tiempo con fiverr, todavia no puedo sacar fomo “Post a Gig”. Nuestro estudio busca artistas de audio ambiciosos para participar en un alto-perfil programa de comentario deportista relacionado con un programa de discusión de la selección mexicana en Copa Mundial 2018 en Junio y Julio. Ayúdanos por favor.

De antemano, gracias

Hello Maria.

Go to Selling - Gigs - Create New Gig

If you need to hire people:

Go to Buying - Post A Request

If you’re looking for work

Go To Selling - Buyers Requests

Personally, I prefer to create gigs. A gig is like a store that’s open 24/7, so you can get orders while you sleep.

Bidding on buyers requests is a hassle, I only do it in times of desperation.

It sounds like you might want people who do voiceovers, podcasts, or are social media influencers but are also into sports. You could post a buyer request the way @fastcopywriter described. You might also look on the Fiverr main page and poke around for some people in the audio categories. You might notice someone who has a sports specialty or something. I found a few interesting gigs by searching “sports announcer” as well. Good luck!