Hello from newbie motion designer Fiverr?

motionistkz

Hello everyone!🖐️

😀I am new to Fiverr and I want to be part of this community.

🔥It is exciting to have connections with people who are too far from me geographically but have projects to work on together. I expect to find my colleagues here too​:grinning:

It is great to become one of you, people?

Hope we will do impressive things here?

2.thumb.jpg.987f750d365c07894ec21a6ceab696f3.jpg

image.jpg.a1c34a615755e142cf44ab2011e11d38.jpg

May your Fiverr experience be a good one. Good luck! 🍀

For motionistkz

I am impressed that you simply introduced yourself without asking for secrets to making sales or being successful. It is nice to see someone who genuinely wants to be part of the community and does not show up on the Forum to merely ask for help. Stick around here and read some of the older posts. You will learn a lot.

Also, read the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page to stay out of trouble.

For motionistkz

I am impressed that you simply introduced yourself without asking for secrets to making sales or being successful. It is nice to see someone who genuinely wants to be part of the community and does not show up on the Forum to merely ask for help. Stick around here and read some of the older posts. You will learn a lot.

Also, read the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page to stay out of trouble.

Wow! What a colorful greeting)

Thanks

For motionistkz

It is nice to see someone who genuinely wants to be part of the community and does not show up on the Forum to merely ask for help.

That impressed me too. It’s nice to see.

Welcome to the forum and hope things go well for u here.

Archived