Hello from Uruguay

bettabara

Welcome to the Fiverr world! I am a new seller aswell, working here for more than 2 weeks and I earned more than 100$
As a new seller myself, those are my top advices to you:

1. Start cheap. Don’t ever rise prices like crazy. On my Gig stores, everything was for lowest price as possible - 5$. Later, when I got more and more orders with good revews, I started rising some Gig prices and Gig extras, too.
  2. Watch freelancer courses for free. It helped me a lot and they are very short. It got me some tips too!
  3. Your Gig description. Make it as wide and as formal as possible. Appreciate customers, that they are visiting your Gig, widely describe your services and why they’re good. For the end, thank them and say, for example, order now, kind regards.

So those are my top tips for you. Start strong, but cheap, that’s how I would say.
I wish you all the best on Fiverr.

Kind regards,
Arnas

Welcome to the Fiverr world! I am a new seller aswell, working here for more than 2 weeks and I earned more than 100$

As a new seller myself, those are my top advices to you:

1. Start cheap. Don’t ever rise prices like crazy. On my Gig stores, everything was for lowest price as possible - 5$. Later, when I got more and more orders with good revews, I started rising some Gig prices and Gig extras, too.
  2. Watch freelancer courses for free. It helped me a lot and they are very short. It got me some tips too!
  3. Your Gig description. Make it as wide and as formal as possible. Appreciate customers, that they are visiting your Gig, widely describe your services and why they’re good. For the end, thank them and say, for example, order now, kind regards.

So those are my top tips for you. Start strong, but cheap, that’s how I would say.

I wish you all the best on Fiverr.

Kind regards,

Arnas

Hi Arnukas, thank you very much for your contribution.

I will me reviewing my gigs taking into account your advises.

I hope to start working soon.

Best Regards,

Welcome to the community. What is the area of your specialization?

Hello Nafishasan, hope your are doing well.

I offer services as a Virtual Assistant helping companies in areas such as administrative skills, content management, translations english-spanish-english.

I also have advanced skills in programs such as word, excel, etc.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

Archived