Hello Ghost writers, please help me out

aswaninabwen510

I have had many clients asking me for proof of my ghost writing work. Unfortunately, once I deliver my work, I give all the rights pertaining the book to the author or the client. I see the need to prove to new clients that I am good at writing auto bios and memoirs, but how do I do this without infringing on the privacy of the already existing clients? I tried asking for permission but the ones I have worked with so far are not comfortable with that arrangement.
Someone please advice

https://www.fiverr.com/waqarali9/do-guest-post-on-da-62-and-pa-40

I will guest post on high DA and PA high-quality backlink

What is the guest blogging ?

Guest blogging , also known as guest posting , is the practice of engaging in another person’s blog post to build relationships, impact, authority, and connections.

The importance of guest posting:

Have you ever thought about a guest post ? Do it! Guest posting offers many benefits and can even help your business become more successful!

Read below why a guest post is important.

An important aspect of a guest post is to increase traffic to your site. When you write a guest post , make sure you request a link to your site instead. This link will drive quality traffic to your site after someone reads your blog post. Increased site traffic means that more people coming to your site will learn about your services.

Advantages of this Guest Post

• Two dofollow Backlinks

• Permanent Guest Post

• DA 50+

• Competitive prices

• Periodic updates

Stop spamming the forum. It doesn’t help you at all, only hinders for it will result in you being blocked.

@aswaninabwen510 I would recommend creating some samples to show to people that are aside from what people have ordered. For example, just ‘invent’ a memoir.

Or, add in your gig description that you retain the right to use all delivered works in your portfolio to showcase to potential clients. This is an easy option for when this happens in the future.

Stop spamming the forum. It doesn’t help you at all, only hinders for it will result in you being blocked.

@aswaninabwen510 I would recommend creating some samples to show to people that are aside from what people have ordered. For example, just ‘invent’ a memoir.

Or, add in your gig description that you retain the right to use all delivered works in your portfolio to showcase to potential clients. This is an easy option for when this happens in the future.

Why didn’t I think of this before? thank you so much @jake_hopkins, I think I will modify my gig description.

Maybe you could ask a family member or friend if you can write a piece on them for the purpose of a portfolio. Apply the usual “names have been changed for sake of anonymity”.

thank you so much @imagination7413, I already have a published book, I should have thought of giving them access to it online, this things should be obvious, yet not so obvious at the same time. Thanks once more

Archived