Fiverr Forum

Hello Gijo here, I want to meet New Fiverr People


#1

Hello All

My name is Gijo Vijayan.

I want to meet new people in Fiverr.

I want to get new tips on marketing

Regards

GIJO VIJAYAN


#2

Hi, I am a graphic designer. Nice to meet you.


#3

Hey Gijo…welcome to Fiverr…
On what topic do you want to get marketing tips on?


#4

Welcome friends,as fiverr affiliate, I got 9 conversions? when I get paid?How much, any idea?


#5

You didn’t take the time to learn how Fiverr works – before you signed up, did you?

You will “get paid” 14 days after every successful order you deliver is marked as complete.

You will be paid 80% of every order. The other 20% goes to Fiverr.


#6

Welcome Gijo! I am a virtual assistant professional. Nice to meet you!