Fiverr Community Forum

Hello Guys I have just Joint Fiverr

Hello Guys. I am new here. Want to make some new friends as they can help mein in increasing my ratings and helping me in getting jobs. Looking forward to a positive response as we can be great asset for each other in future. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello Diamond. I am really pleased to see your response. Hope you are having a good day.

welcome bro i am also new here

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr, teymur01! Your profile picture reminds me of this icon “:face_with_raised_eyebrow:”. Don’t you think so, @Maitasun?

Welcome to you, too, @Arshad719!

3 Likes

Hahah, i have never thought it that way :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome buddy. Hope we will make good friends

1 Like

Any guidance sir for the new comers?

1 Like

Yes, but I think it suits him… Makes him look… What word might be correct? :thinking:

Anyway, @teymur01, feel welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Check this link below, it might help you. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

The rest of the advice, I’ll leave it to @ahmwritingco. Today he’s been lazy on his duties welcoming new users, so now he has to do homework! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@maitasun Thanks for the advice and guidance. Hope we can work together in future as I can be a great asset as currently just need a spark to start :blush:

1 Like

@maitasun hahaha got it

2 Likes

You’re welcome @teymur01. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, it’s a handsome picture. Anyone can see that!

Anyway, thank you for your input, Maitisun (or however it is you spell your name). :slight_smile:

Below, I’ve linked to a good thread for new users to read, @teymur01. It’s written by a Pro seller:

2 Likes

You forgot to refer @teymur01 to read Fiverr’s TOS so to keep out of trouble.

Your medication, @ahmwritingco. Remember to take your medication… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: If it’s not working again, tell me and you know I’ll adjust it. :smiling_imp: :innocent:

3 Likes

thankyou very much @ahmwritingco

1 Like

@maitasun will be looking forward to it :blush:

1 Like

@ahmwritingco thanks for the complement :grin:

2 Likes

¡Mil disculpas! A thousand apologies! :flushed:

Here’s a link to the Terms of Service. Everyone should read it regularly to avoid trouble.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

You’re welcome. :wink:

1 Like

@maitasun how to know the buyer is a fraud?

Oh, that’s a very difficult question to answer in just a pair of sentences, I’m afraid.

You would need to rely on your instinct and common sense. Although not an absolute, buyer’s/potential buyer’s behaviour normally will give you an idea of whether to rise a red flag. Some demand you to commit to unlimited revisions, others promise you long-term working relations in exchange of low price. etc. There are as many behaviours as there are types of people.

If you search the forum, you’ll find enough topics talking about it. I especially remember of one where @cyaxrex summarized the most outstanding behaviours of such “buyers”, but right now I can’t recall the topic’s name. Sorry. :frowning_face: