Hello Guys I have just Joint Fiverr

teymur01

Hello Guys. I am new here. Want to make some new friends as they can help mein in increasing my ratings and helping me in getting jobs. Looking forward to a positive response as we can be great asset for each other in future. Thank you for your time.

Welcome to Fiverr, teymur01! Your profile picture reminds me of this icon “🤨”. Don’t you think so, @maitasun?

Welcome to you, too, @arshad719!

Welcome to Fiverr, teymur01! Your profile picture reminds me of this icon “🤨”. Don’t you think so, @maitasun?

Yes, but I think it suits him… Makes him look… What word might be correct? :thinking:

Anyway, @teymur01, feel welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 🙂

Check this link below, it might help you. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1548834213_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.9ecbfc205702ef1c8b8c1929e10e8962.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

The rest of the advice, I’ll leave it to @ahmwritingco. Today he’s been lazy on his duties welcoming new users, so now he has to do homework! 😅

Yes, but I think it suits him… Makes him look… What word might be correct? :thinking:

Check this link below, it might help you. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

The rest of the advice, I’ll leave it to @ahmwritingco. Today he’s been lazy on his duties welcoming new users, so now he has to do homework! 😅

@maitasun hahaha got it

Makes him look… What word might be correct?

Well, it’s a handsome picture. Anyone can see that!

Anyway, thank you for your input, Maitisun (or however it is you spell your name). 🙂

Below, I’ve linked to a good thread for new users to read, @teymur01. It’s written by a Pro seller:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Anyway, thank you for your input, Maitisun (or however it is you spell your name). 🙂

Below, I’ve linked to a good thread for new users to read, @teymur01. It’s written by a Pro seller:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

You forgot to refer @teymur01 to read Fiverr’s TOS so to keep out of trouble.

Your medication, @ahmwritingco. Remember to take your medication… 🤨 If it’s not working again, tell me and you know I’ll adjust it. 😈

@ahmwritingco thanks for the complement 😁

Your medication, @ahmwritingco. Remember to take your medication… 🤨 If it’s not working again, tell me and you know I’ll adjust it. 😈

¡Mil disculpas! A thousand apologies! 😳

Here’s a link to the Terms of Service. Everyone should read it regularly to avoid trouble.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

You’re welcome. 😉

¡Mil disculpas! A thousand apologies! 😳

Here’s a link to the Terms of Service. Everyone should read it regularly to avoid trouble.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

You’re welcome. 😉

@maitasun how to know the buyer is a fraud?

Oh, that’s a very difficult question to answer in just a pair of sentences, I’m afraid.

You would need to rely on your instinct and common sense. Although not an absolute, buyer’s/potential buyer’s behaviour normally will give you an idea of whether to rise a red flag. Some demand you to commit to unlimited revisions, others promise you long-term working relations in exchange of low price. etc. There are as many behaviours as there are types of people.

If you search the forum, you’ll find enough topics talking about it. I especially remember of one where @cyaxrex summarized the most outstanding behaviours of such “buyers”, but right now I can’t recall the topic’s name. Sorry. :frowning_face:

Oh, that’s a very difficult question to answer in just a pair of sentences, I’m afraid.

You would need to rely on your instinct and common sense. Although not an absolute, buyer’s/potential buyer’s behaviour normally will give you an idea of whether to rise a red flag. Some demand you to commit to unlimited revisions, others promise you long-term working relations in exchange of low price. etc. There are as many behaviours as there are types of people.

If you search the forum, you’ll find enough topics talking about it. I especially remember of one where @cyaxrex summarized the most outstanding behaviours of such “buyers”, but right now I can’t recall the topic’s name. Sorry. :frowning_face:

If you search the forum, you’ll find enough topics talking about it. I especially remember of one where cyaxrex summarized the most outstanding behaviours of such “buyers”, but right now I can’t recall the topic’s name. Sorry. :frowning_face:

This one?

You can avoid all that hassle. Just avoid: Anyone who starts a message with “Dear”Buyers who say they have a very interesting proposition for youAny buyer who wants you to create them a sample or complete a free test projectAll buyers who say “If this works out, I’ll have lots more work for you!”Anyone who after 2 x messages still can’t say what they wantAll buyers who try to get you to commit to anything like a 100% satisfaction guaranteeFilter out those messages and you filter out ove…

If you search the forum, you’ll find enough topics talking about it. I especially remember of one where cyaxrex summarized the most outstanding behaviours of such “buyers”, but right now I can’t recall the topic’s name. Sorry. :frowning_face:

This one?

You can avoid all that hassle. Just avoid: Anyone who starts a message with “Dear”Buyers who say they have a very interesting proposition for youAny buyer who wants you to create them a sample or complete a free test projectAll buyers who say “If this works out, I’ll have lots more work for you!”Anyone who after 2 x messages still can’t say what they wantAll buyers who try to get you to commit to anything like a 100% satisfaction guaranteeFilter out those messages and you filter out ove…

This one?

/user_avatar/forum.fiverr.com/cyaxrex/40/193290_2.pngIs there any ways to understand fake/spam clients? Conversations

You can avoid all that hassle. Just avoid: Anyone who starts a message with “Dear” Buyers who say they have a very interesting proposition for you Any buyer who wants you to create them a sample or complete a free test project All buyers who say “If this works out, I’ll have lots more work for you!” Anyone who after 2 x messages still can’t say what they want All buyers who try to get you to commit to anything like a 100% satisfaction guarantee Filter out those messages and you filter out ove…

Ohhhh, yes, exactly that one!!! 🙃

Thank you!!! 😊

This one?

/user_avatar/forum.fiverr.com/cyaxrex/40/193290_2.pngIs there any ways to understand fake/spam clients? Conversations

You can avoid all that hassle. Just avoid: Anyone who starts a message with “Dear” Buyers who say they have a very interesting proposition for you Any buyer who wants you to create them a sample or complete a free test project All buyers who say “If this works out, I’ll have lots more work for you!” Anyone who after 2 x messages still can’t say what they want All buyers who try to get you to commit to anything like a 100% satisfaction guarantee Filter out those messages and you filter out ove…

Ohhhh, yes, exactly that one!!! 🙃

Thank you!!! 😊

Archived