Fiverr Community Forum

Hello Guys, New Seller here!

Happy to be part of this wonderful community. I’m a full-time Adobe suite expert and I do Motion-Graphics, Video Editings, and Graphic Designing. Looking forward to offering my services here at Fiverr. Always open for suggestions and feedbacks.
Thanks.

9 Likes

Hi Creaxique,

Welcome to the forum!

A user called @Maitasun often greets newbies and shares important links with them. She hasn’t posted much today, though (if I know her, it’s because she’s been off doing something naughty). I’ll share the links with you instead.

Here is Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It’s a must-read, because Fiverr becomes a real garlic lollipop when one of its rules is broken.

Here is the Seller Help Center. It contains articles on a range of pertinent topics.

Here is a list of the forum’s most popular threads. Many top sellers have posted advice somewhere in these threads.

It’s nice to meet you. Good luck on Fiverr! :pineapple:

4 Likes

Me being naughty? :thinking: Just a tiny little bit, I’m afraid… :grimacing: I’ve been busy watching my sweet cat getting soak wet! :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your help! What would become of me, being @lloydsolutions’s assistant, without you? :blush:

So @creaxique, after @ahmwritingco’s kind help, and I welcoming you to Fiverr and the forum, I’m only left to post you the link to a free course provided by Fiverr. See below, you might find it useful. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks @ maitasun and @ ahmwritingco for your informations and links. I’ll be looking into it for sure.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@creaxique
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Hi there,
Welcome to Fiverr and congrats for First sale. I just visited your profile. You can create more gigs related your services what you offer. Keep in mind - More Gigs, More Sells. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to the game. Happy journey! Best wishes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good best of luck,May you get Sucess

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for this warm welcome wishes!

Thanks a lot for the tips. I’m working on new gigs. doing some researches so that it performs well. it will soon be live.

Best of luck to selling your gigs!