Fiverr Community Forum

Hello guys. please checkout my profile

Hi guys, i want your advice on what i can do to make my gigs better.
im posting a link below for one of my gigs.

https://www.fiverr.com/ayesha_bukhari/design-high-resolution-realistic-3d-renders-on-lumion

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

3d renders on lumion

Shouldn’t this be “3D renders in lumion”?

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever seen trees in the middle of of a gas fueling station. Wouldn’t the roots mess with the underground pipes?

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

1 Like

i didnt design the gas station, i only provided the renders of the already-made model on sketchup.

So maybe don’t post something you didn’t design to serve as a sample on your “I will design…” gig?

1 Like

i did design the environment.

So make an environment all your own and render that as a sample. Displaying work not your own is false advertising, deceptive, and against the TOS.

yeah, okay. thanks :slight_smile: