Hello guys ! You like the new profile Design?

pintoo0

I think it’s pretty fine.
But the day before (I believe) I coudn’t get in the internet and should have asked someone beyond (by phone call) to make something on fiverr for me and I was guiding this someone on the site. And if the design was changed the day earlier I couldn’t do this, so I think it was luck. )

But the day before (I believe) I coudn’t get in the internet and should have asked someone beyond (by phone call) to make something on fiverr for me and I was guiding this someone on the site. And if the design was changed the day earlier I couldn’t do this, so I think it was luck. )

Yeah it is pretty clean and 🙂

yeah it was your luck 🙂 u guide him at the right time

Honestly, I’m not loving it. I really like the new revenues section, but I miss having a single click to access my dashboard. Especially since the dashboard is is where I spend 90% of my time.

I think OP is talking about something NEWER, he is talking about how our PROFILE looks.

Although I do not see yet, would love to see some screenshots to see what he is talking about.

I think OP is talking about something NEWER, he is talking about how our PROFILE looks.

Although I do not see yet, would love to see some screenshots to see what he is talking about.

Oh, there’s a profile change? I haven’t noticed!

okay let me edit the post and add the screen shots for you people

Ohh… seriously??? If i know there is a new design update then why would i ask for the screenshot? Because i am not able to see that new design. 😩

Its okay brother no worry ! You will get that update soon . The last menu update I got after 12 days so you will also get that

Archived