Fiverr Community Forum

Hello gyes I'm from bangladesh

I’m new here. Honestly I’m very happy to become a member of Fiver. How can I get buyer & manage them please help me to promote myself. Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Hello, welcome to the community I’m also from Bangladesh !

2 Likes

hey bro welcome I’m also from Bd.

2 Likes

Hello, Thank you for the reply. Help me by sharing your professional experience & Give me some tips to improve my gigs.

1 Like

Marketing your gig then you get more order.

I’m also from Bangladeshi

1 Like

I’m create 3 gigs. I have also tried to create the best gig that the buyer wants.

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 20 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (IMG) point 2:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

1 Like

I am from Bangladesh too

1 Like

Welcom to fiver forum.
Share your gig on social media
Send 10 buyer request everyday
Online maximum time

Hey guys, I’m also from Bangladesh. Welcome to the fiverr forum.