Fiverr Forum

Hello I am a customer and think I am being ripped off

Hello I was trying to do translations and one seller fragglesrock cancelled his order. I did not get my $5 back as I assumed I would after a delay. Further one seller fragglesrock took his second order of translating English to German

2000 words for $25. He had already completed one such “gig”. fragglesrock took a very long time to complete his second item and without completing has asked for cancellation. My only problem with the cancellation is the web forms claim I am owed $5 instead of $25 as refund. This is the second rip off and for a larger amount so I would be glad if fiverr could look into the error. Everything is pretty lawless these days. I want to post about being ripped off on public websites if customer service dont set it right. I am posting this note in fiverr forum “tips for sellers” as I could not find a" complaints" in the forum. I was not able to post under "resolution on the fiverr order page which does not allow any option other than cancellation and does not allow comments or to adjust the amount refunded. There is no number and no other way to reach customer service as they are cheating on the amount and offer no option for correction.This is a rotten hellhole and I hope you youngsters always hoping someone did not notice the figures will be brought to justicd

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is not allowed in this forum. Please follow the rules if you wish to participate. If you have issues with an order or a refund amount, contact the Customer Support Team. This thread has been moved to the “Ranting Pot”.

You are not supposed to name the sellers here it is against the forum rules.

Please do not mention sellers in this forum via name but rather to refer to Customer Support for resolution of disputes.

Reply to @craigscott: Thanks for your reply. The customer support does not appear to have away to ask a question without making a complaint which kinks directly to the list of people you have bought from. This seems to limit the types of questions one can ask.

Reply to @bachas85: Thanks for your reply. The customer support does not appear to have away to ask a question without making a complaint which kinks directly to the list of people you have bought from. This seems to limit the types of questions one can ask. Also billing disputes when they exist, have to be resolved. There are a lot of websites. More and more of them maintain a righteous front towards anyone with a concern. It would be nice if they would be more democratic, and consider customer wishes, It is only natural websites do not generally publish user comments that are less than adoring, If they resolve my problem I am going to think well of them but the fact I must be flattering is offputting. I am somewhat satisfied with my billing resolution but people see everything onesided

Reply to @kjblynx: The best of luck? Do you mean it? I think you mean the opposite. Firstly, some sellers publish their photo and age. So we can see they are youngsters, I don’t go thru all the ads-so I cannot know everyone’s age but this is not of concern to me, I would only go by performance. But if you meet me face to face and happen to be 20 years or more younger, I will call you a youngster. I think there would be people of all ages on here, from all over the world, on there but only the young would be offended by being branded as a youngster. There are people who are older by age but never grow up. People are entitled to blow up if one mentions their age race or sex, etc, but that wont get you friends except the like-minded, I was making a harmless and friendly comment, and don’t feel it should offend. I think people who don’t want their personal details such as age a secret are trying to fake a lofty prescence and enormous ability. People with real ability including young people have no need for the fake prescence.

Reply to @jasveena: I did not know that, but I see why.