Hello. I am a new here :)

darya_l

Hello and welcome to Fiverr and the Fiverr Forum!

I noticed some typos and grammatical errors in your gig, so you might want to be careful with those. Things like “crate” instead of “create” may affect your gig ranking when potential buyers search for services like yours.

English isn’t everyone’s first language and that’s alright, and having perfect grammar in your gig and profile descriptions isn’t a 100% surefire way of getting orders, but presenting yourself as someone professional and serious about what you do always helps you stand out in a saturated market like logo design.

Good luck on your Fiverr career, and be patient!

I noticed some typos and grammatical errors in your gig, so you might want to be careful with those. Things like “crate” instead of “create” may affect your gig ranking when potential buyers search for services like yours.

English isn’t everyone’s first language and that’s alright, and having perfect grammar in your gig and profile descriptions isn’t a 100% surefire way of getting orders, but presenting yourself as someone professional and serious about what you do always helps you stand out in a saturated market like logo design.

Thank you for paying attention to this, very important advice!

At first welcome here,For improve your gig at first you have make a own unique ,creative ,eye catching gig which attracts client,make a smart headline,use important & most usable taglines,try to stay online as long as you can,I think this work help you,best of luck,try your best make a good carrier

At first welcome here,For improve your gig at first you have make a own unique ,creative ,eye catching gig which attracts client,make a smart headline,use important & most usable taglines,try to stay online as long as you can,I think this work help you,best of luck,try your best make a good carrier

thanks for your good information… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow 😱…PLEASE visit my profile

i am also new… 😊

Thank you for paying attention to this, very important advice!

thanks for your advice… 👍

Archived