Hello, i am a new seller and i need some help

tracey_lance

I have used the buyers request but no one is buying my gig… Don’t know if there is method to attract buyers through buyers request.

This will help you to know what buyers are looking for when you answer a request.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer's Request could be a goldmine instead it's missed opportunities for buyers...

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 89 ❤

This will help you make sure your gigs are attractive to buyers.

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

This will help you to know what buyers are looking for when you answer a request.

Buyer's Request could be a goldmine instead it's missed opportunities for buyers...

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 89 ❤

This will help you make sure your gigs are attractive to buyers.

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

Thanks! learnt something new from that.

I am Tracey Lance by name and i here to help with data analysis and statistical problems. I need someone to put me through what i need to do to get order and start working here on fiverr.

Will appreciate anyone who can help

Thanks!

Tracey_lance.

I am Tracey Lance by name and i here to help with data analysis and statistical problems. I need someone to put me through what i need to do to get order and start working here on fiverr.

Thanks!

Tracey_lance.

Since you are representing yourself with a photo of an “attractive woman” that is clearly a stock photo, you claim to have a Ph.D in Statistics from Stanford University, your choice of written words/dialogue does not match the high level of education one would expect from a terminal degree at a high-quality American university, and you referr to yourself with a clearly made-up name (even written out as “Tracey_lance”), I’m going to come out and say… I don’t believe you are “Tracey Lance” or that you are even educated at Stanford.

You are pretending to be someone you are not.

Why would a Ph.D. graduate be selling “statistical work” for only $5 on a freelance website? Come on, you’re not even trying to appear real. :roll_eyes:

Scammers, like you, are terrible at pretending. You are so easy to pick out of a crowd.

Thanks!

Tracey_lance.

Since you are representing yourself with a photo of an “attractive woman” that is clearly a stock photo, you claim to have a Ph.D in Statistics from Stanford University, your choice of written words/dialogue does not match the high level of education one would expect from a terminal degree at a high-quality American university, and you referr to yourself with a clearly made-up name (even written out as “Tracey_lance”), I’m going to come out and say… I don’t believe you are “Tracey Lance” or that you are even educated at Stanford.

Why would a Ph.D. graduate be selling “statistical work” for only $5 on a freelance website? Come on, you’re not even trying to appear real. :roll_eyes:

Scammers, like you, are terrible at pretending. You are so easy to pick out of a crowd.

My clue was “lernt” instead of learned. 😉

Thanks!

Tracey_lance.

I don’t believe you are “Tracey Lance” or that you are even educated at Stanford.

@tracey_lance The location on your Fiverr profile does not appear to match your real location, either. Even if you find buyers, they won’t be happy with your attempts to fool them. Bad ideas all around.

Archived