Hello I am a new seller here, help me to get my first order

mhmmdbduh

85571475_Screenshot2020-06-14at10_15_20.png.0048b9920b64854ca31830fad7d654ef.png
Possibly change that, it’s poor English and one of the first things seen when someone clicks on your profile.

Also, some of your gigs have a high starting price for someone with 0 reviews. Get a few orders in at $5 and then raise your prices. You need to prove yourself to buyers first, before you start to look at how much money you are making. Think of it as offering free samples of a new food, it is costly to make the samples but if everyone loves them they will come back for more paying full price.

hi, i have been in fiver for about 2 weeks, but I don’t make my first order yet.

hi, i have been in fiver for about 2 weeks, but I don’t make my first order yet.

Um, it takes some sellers more than 2-weeks sometimes months to score their first sale. When you started your Fiverr career, I bet you thought the orders would’ve been plentiful. Nope! It doesn’t work that way. You have to work hard and make your business a success. Read through the Tips for Sellers section, bookmark it! 🍍

Um, it takes some sellers more than 2-weeks sometimes months to score their first sale. When you started your Fiverr career, I bet you thought the orders would’ve been plentiful. Nope! It doesn’t work that way. You have to work hard and make your business a success. Read through the Tips for Sellers section, bookmark it! 🍍

Um, it takes some sellers more than 2-weeks sometimes months to score their first sale.

Exactly, It took me 2 1/2 months to get my first sale, and now I have almost 200 sales, you have to be patient, 2 weeks is nothing on fiverr, good luck!

Archived