Hello I am a New Seller Here

kconroy01

Hello
I looked at your profile.
You did a nice job with your gig.
What I can suggest you to do is 🙂:

• First : Put your picture on your gig : as we are working with humans, they often need to see with who they are working with. By putting your picture on the gig, they’ll be more willing to trust you thus to buy from you.
  • Second : Are you a returning seller ? Cause on your profile it says member since Feb 2018. Or maybe you were ones a buyer and are offering your services now…
  • Third : Nice profile picture 🙂 I like it you have a great smile !
  • Fourth : You may consider to change your username with something related to your first name. This is linked to the same reason I suggested you to put your pic on your gig. It creates a more human interaction between the buyer and you. Does it make sense ?
  • Fifth : I really like the way you describe your gig : great for…, this gig will be more useful for… May I suggest you add also bullet points ? It is more pleasant to read for the buyer and creates somehow in his mind the sensation you are straight to the point and know what you’re talking about.

Hope it helped 🙂
SandrineIsen

Hello

I looked at your profile.

You did a nice job with your gig.

What I can suggest you to do is 🙂:

• First : Put your picture on your gig : as we are working with humans, they often need to see with who they are working with. By putting your picture on the gig, they’ll be more willing to trust you thus to buy from you.
  • Second : Are you a returning seller ? Cause on your profile it says member since Feb 2018. Or maybe you were ones a buyer and are offering your services now…
  • Third : Nice profile picture 🙂 I like it you have a great smile !
  • Fourth : You may consider to change your username with something related to your first name. This is linked to the same reason I suggested you to put your pic on your gig. It creates a more human interaction between the buyer and you. Does it make sense ?
  • Fifth : I really like the way you describe your gig : great for…, this gig will be more useful for… May I suggest you add also bullet points ? It is more pleasant to read for the buyer and creates somehow in his mind the sensation you are straight to the point and know what you’re talking about.

Hope it helped 🙂

SandrineIsen

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback I will definitely take into account. I am a new seller but created a fiverr account back in 2018 to see what it was about. My username is first letter of first name “.” Last name which I use on almost all of my usernames. I will definitely look at putting some more pictures up.

Thanks again for the feedback,

Keating

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback I will definitely take into account. I am a new seller but created a fiverr account back in 2018 to see what it was about. My username is first letter of first name “.” Last name which I use on almost all of my usernames. I will definitely look at putting some more pictures up.

Thanks again for the feedback,

Keating

You are very welcome.

Break a leg on Fiverr 😉

Sandrine

Archived