Hello ! I am a new seller on Fiverr (finally)

Guest photoshopswork

Guest photoshopswork

I discovered Fiverr few years ago but i was not enough skilled to sell a valuable service. So i trained pretty hard for almost 2 years. And here I am now !
Hoping my future clients will be very satisfied 😃

Guest photoshopswork

Read it May you will correct your mistake after that!

Cheer You!

@dev_sal Thanks but i already read it. I think, it is the first thing people should read before becoming a seller or buyer.

Guest photoshopswork

But you made some mistake in your gig. are you know about that. No So, first read the link When you knew your mistake then correct it!

@dev_sal Sorry but i do not know what is wrong with my gig ! It actually respects the terms of service

@rizwansb Thank you ! I will take a look

Your gig is Attractive I appreciate it but you have kept the price is too much and you are sttil new You need to keep it At the basic price $5 when you feel I’m getting more order then Increase it obviously but now catch buyer with cheaper price and good work.

Cheer you!

Guest photoshopswork

Your gig is Attractive I appreciate it but you have kept the price is too much and you are sttil new You need to keep it At the basic price $5 when you feel I’m getting more order then Increase it obviously but now catch buyer with cheaper price and good work.

Cheer you!

@dev_sal Ok thanks for the advice, I will think about it

Archived