Hello i am hina khan im new here

hinakhanshh

i am a logo designer please like my gig

That’s not how Fiverr works. Instead of telling people to like your gig, why don’t you take the time to understand your target customers, and then go tell them about what you offer, and how you might be able to solve their problems with your services?

YOU are going to have to reach out to your customers if you want sales. Asking us, here on the forum, to like your gig is not going to make you successful.

The only way to become successful is to work hard at achieving your business goals.

That’s not how Fiverr works. Instead of telling people to like your gig, why don’t you take the time to understand your target customers, and then go tell them about what you offer, and how you might be able to solve their problems with your services?

YOU are going to have to reach out to your customers if you want sales. Asking us, here on the forum, to like your gig is not going to make you successful.

The only way to become successful is to work hard at achieving your business goals.

please explen to completely

no new order in few days why ?

Archived