Hello! I am Kelly, been on fiverr for 3 years and never came to forums

kellysmart

Hello! I am Kelly, been on fiverr for 3 years and never came to forums.
But reading through, I guess I have missed a lot!
My account is currently not geting the best,…
fiverr.com/kellysmart
I have great experience developing websites, CMS(WORDPRESS, DRUPAL) and core PHP , CODEIGNITER.

thanks for reading my post, and look forward to seeing your comment and posts.

Thanks 🙂

Hello! I am Kelly, been on fiverr for 3 years and never came to forums.

But reading through, I guess I have missed a lot!

fiverr.com/kellysmart

I have great experience developing websites, CMS(WORDPRESS, DRUPAL) and core PHP , CODEIGNITER.

thanks for reading my post, and look forward to seeing your comment and posts.

Thanks 🙂

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

thanks for your comments.

Kelly, there are many thousands of sellers here selling what you’re offering. If you have a gig that competitive, it’s unlikely you will have a sustainable business, if you get any sales at all.

Research your competition before you create a gig.

thanks humanissocial for your tips!

I would have a re look, and revise my gigs!

Welcome to Fiverr Forum Kelly!
Better late than never. For sure you have missed a lot and… you have been missed 🙂

As humanissocial already wrote it is very difficult to sell when the competition is so high as it is in your case. What I would add is for you to create a new gig offering something that is as original and “unique” as possible. Think about what else you know very well to do - and enjoy to do - and invest on that new gig. Then maybe buyers will also notice your existing gigs.

I hope that helps. Best wishes!

Welcome to Fiverr Forum Kelly!

Better late than never. For sure you have missed a lot and… you have been missed 🙂

As humanissocial already wrote it is very difficult to sell when the competition is so high as it is in your case. What I would add is for you to create a new gig offering something that is as original and “unique” as possible. Think about what else you know very well to do - and enjoy to do - and invest on that new gig. Then maybe buyers will also notice your existing gigs.

I hope that helps. Best wishes!

Thank you, happyspace 🙂 I would work on that!

Archived