Hello, I am new here and I'm a Seller!

emma3009

My name is Emma, and I am from Bangladesh. I recently graduated from University of Wales Trinity Saint David. I really enjoy doing business research and thesis. I am new here and also a seller. Looking forward to get some orders and work on them. Still trying to figure out how all this works. Do give me some tips on how I can do better here.
Thank you.
Cheers! 💗

Hello and welcome to Fiverr!

First of all, you should read the Terms of Service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

It is not allowed to help buyers with their academic work, so I suggest you do not create a gig around that unless you want to get banned.

Also, I see that you do not have any gigs yet. So, it would be best if you also read the articles in the Seller Help Center on how to get started: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

EDIT: I will also add that you should read these threads:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

Hi Emma

Welcome aboard! As you know Fiverr is a big competitive market. Standing out is the only way to get clients. How can you stand out? Here are some tips through which I was able to close a deal:

• Keep sending buyer’s requests every day.
  • A Catchy heading to attract.
  • A video pumps your gig up and gives an awesome impression to the buyer.
  • A pdf containing your work’s terms and conditions.
  • Share your gig with your family and friends.
  • Try to stay online as much as possible.
  • Download the Fiverr app for quick notifications.

I hope it helps you and you get a buyer soon! 😉

Archived