Hello I am new here and poised for work

ntow21

if you upload your gig properly you will definitely get your first order so soon. anyway best wishes for you

Thanks to you all for the warm wishes and love shown. Pls keep the suggestion and advice tips to becoming a better seller coming.

Thanks Daniel

Thanks to you all for the warm wishes and love shown. Pls keep the suggestion and advice tips to becoming a better seller coming.

Thanks Daniel

There are already plenty of suggestions and advice on the forum - use the search icon which is in the top right hand corner of this page to do a search for what you asked - this question is asked multiple times a day here - and has been answered many times. All it takes is some research of the forum on your part.

GG

Maybe optimise your gig. eg. your 3 packages all look identical apart from the price and the name of the packages. The standard package is supposed to offer something more than the basic package.

All the packages say “GET THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY…” but you are offering 20 word translations for $10 when there’s another seller on the first page offering English to Italian translation for $5 for 200 words and another seller offering German translation for $5 for up to 150 words. So 20 words for $10 might not be the best value for money.

At the start of the gig description it says “these are the services i will provide” - maybe capitalise things like the word “I” and the start of the sentence. All 3 package descriptions are in upper case. Maybe it could use both upper and lower case characters.

For getting Order on Fiverr you can try these,
Stay Active
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template.
Create a new gig if your gig is too old
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform

Good Luck

Maybe optimise your gig. eg. your 3 packages all look identical apart from the price and the name of the packages. The standard package is supposed to offer something more than the basic package.

All the packages say “GET THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY…” but you are offering 20 word translations for $10 when there’s another seller on the first page offering English to Italian translation for $5 for 200 words and another seller offering German translation for $5 for up to 150 words. So 20 words for $10 might not be the best value for money.

At the start of the gig description it says “these are the services i will provide” - maybe capitalise things like the word “I” and the start of the sentence. All 3 package descriptions are in upper case. Maybe it could use both upper and lower case characters.

Thank you very much for the advice ,I think it will go a long way to help me

Archived