Fiverr Community Forum

Hello I am new here too I think.. How much will it take,get to sell my first gig?

I am on the fiver for a week but there are no impressions on my gigs. The only impression there is my own. :upside_down_face:
Is there something I am missing out?

20 Likes

It depends on how you skilled and how you approach your clients.

6 Likes

Make sure you keep your prices as low as possible to start until you get some reviews, as getting good reviews are key to getting regular orders.

8 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum !

6 Likes

May be its because your gig Isn’t active yet. You must check the active status.

4 Likes

Hello! Check whether you have completed your gig? You might have missed the last step I suppose. Just guessing.

4 Likes

welcome to fiverr, @falzeywrites approach your highest skill or make sure that if is your gig active. Check help support to see if is your gig active or not (if not that will tell you to it’s need review from fiverr)

4 Likes

Its completed and active maybe I’ll have to be patience…

1 Like

Please wait & hard working. You will be success

4 Likes

That’s good. Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

welcome on fiverr. hope you doing will

2 Likes

If everytjing is right you may check if the public you need can easily find you. Check image, keywords, etc. and then share it. I hope this helps.
I’ve waited months for my first buyer. He didn’t left a review. :sob: But 3 months later I got my first review!!!:crossed_fingers: Good luck!

3 Likes

Just make sure u stay online and u see the « buyer request section » it took me 2-3 weeks to have my first sale

2 Likes

Welcome To Our Fiverr Forum Community

3 Likes

Best to follow this: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

3 Likes

hi
bro your read the post .your gig not impressions .don’t worry .your success more and more.

2 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr forum community and try to stay fiverr as much as possible

4 Likes

Welcome To Our Fiverr Forum Community

2 Likes

plz properly put keyword on your gig which is increase you impression ,clicks and also orders. Without proper gig seo , your gig always low down it a fiver algorithm. And also promote your gig in social media & be always active in fiver.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I have 14 reviews. But still struggling to get new orders. Why it’s happening?

1 Like