Hello, i am new member of fiverr <3

I’m afraid that it looks like you have started off your career on Fiverr completely the wrong way. The image you are using to showcase your gigs is a common stock image.

This is just one of several websites featuring it:

1072154500_Screenshotat2019-10-2708-15-08.thumb.png.67e76bec779d3339a714ffbe014c3d98.png

There are also several other Fiverr sellers currently using this image. It’s almost like everyone just got back from the same bad idea baby shower.

When I see sellers using commonly used stock images, I think 2 things:

• Probably, their profile picture is stolen from somewhere too.
  • Likely, they have zero talent and see Fiverr as some kind of magical place where they can make money just for being here.

A reverse image search of your profile picture brings up several social media accounts belonging to several different people.

Given that your profile and gig descriptions read like a non-native English speaker having hiccups (and combining this with your love of nicking other peoples images and art), I’m inclined to assume straight away that you are not from the U.S. (as you profile claims), have zero skills as a social media manager, and probably shouldn’t be here.

Sorry to be blunt, but you should probably close the door on your way out.

I’m afraid that it looks like you have started off your career on Fiverr completely the wrong way. The image you are using to showcase your gigs is a common stock image.

This is just one of several websites featuring it:

There are also several other Fiverr sellers currently using this image. It’s almost like everyone just got back from the same bad idea baby shower.

When I see sellers using commonly used stock images, I think 2 things:

• Probably, their profile picture is stolen from somewhere too.
  • Likely, they have zero talent and see Fiverr as some kind of magical place where they can make money just for being here.

A reverse image search of your profile picture brings up several social media accounts belonging to several different people.

Given that your profile and gig descriptions read like a non-native English speaker having hiccups (and combining this with your love of nicking other peoples images and art), I’m inclined to assume straight away that you are not from the U.S. (as you profile claims), have zero skills as a social media manager, and probably shouldn’t be here.

Sorry to be blunt, but you should probably close the door on your way out.

Hello, thank you for your message 🙂

Firstly, i am not native English speaker. I am from Georgia and it was remarkable in my profile. Now i am living in Usa.

Secondly, i have graduated master of strategic communication in Caucasus university in Georgia 🙂 I was working as social media manager and marketing manager for 2 years. As for picture you are right and i will change it.

Archived