Hello I am new on Fiverr - An Experienced Translator

atarik

Hello Everybody,
I am new to this community and looking forward to earn some work as a translator. I translate form English to Turkish and vice verse.
It is nice to have a forum and be able to chat with others. This makes Fiverr different and more trustworthy and reliable.
I would like to hear about your experiences as well…

Welcome on board. Fiverr is a reliable place to market your skills, talent or gifts. Be encouraged as you navigate this path. Patience and consistency is the key. I remember way back in 2014 when I made my first 4 bucks and a friend would laugh at me asking why I was wasting my time on fiverr. I wasn’t discouraged. It became a breakthrough for me when I made two digits, and then 3 digits then 4… The most important part is when you see how your skills/gifts are able to transform lives and the joy it adds to their lives.
Be persistent, patient, upright and innovative and see how the sky would be your starting point. Remain blessed.

Hey! Welcome to the translator family here on Fiverr. I’m also relatively new (this is my 2nd month), and I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for good wishes.

I hope I will enjoy this platform and find some job to do.

Regards.

Can you help me with one thing and tell me if I understand correctly?
This is how Fiverr works simply:

1. We start up a GiG
  2. We wait for clients to find us and hire us.
    OR do we seek for jobs through the website and make an offer?
    ??
    I am a little bit confused…

Welcome on board. Fiverr is a reliable place to market your skills, talent or gifts. Be encouraged as you navigate this path. Patience and consistency is the key. I remember way back in 2014 when I made my first 4 bucks and a friend would laugh at me asking why I was wasting my time on fiverr. I wasn’t discouraged. It became a breakthrough for me when I made two digits, and then 3 digits then 4… The most important part is when you see how your skills/gifts are able to transform lives and the joy it adds to their lives.

Be persistent, patient, upright and innovative and see how the sky would be your starting point. Remain blessed.

We start up a GiG

We wait for clients to find us and hire us.

??

We start up a GiG

??

Beloved, there are lots of ways to get clients drawn to your gig.

1. Share your gigs on your social media handles
  2. Send offers through buyer’s request
  3. If you have a website, direct your traffic to your fiverr account.
  4. Run adverts with little money on social media sites or the likes.
  5. Respond to questions relating to your niche here and providing answers.

Just to name a few. Fiverr is a big marketplace and for you to make a difference, you must be different. Offer unique and competitive gigs.

Over the years, I have discovered that gigs with great pictures and videos sell more. 🙂

I’m confident you’ll make it here…Remain blessed

Hope this helps.

We start up a GiG

??

One more thing, do not edit your gigs frequently, it could drop your impression.

Hi,
Welcome to the community. Good luck with sales. Hope these tips might help.

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Archived