Hello i am new please help

ranel_elbaz

Hello everyone. so i am new and i wanted to ask if there is a tips how can i get more viewers into my gigs. i really plan to be on fiverr for a long time and be a good seller. but i need ur help guys. i hope u guys can helping me.
I just need a few tips about this site and what it the best for me to sell for you guys. And btw . i am gamer i play games and sometimes desgin stuff more then 7 years .

Hello everyone. so i am new and i wanted to ask if there is a tips how can i get more viewers into my gigs. i really plan to be on fiverr for a long time and be a good seller. but i need ur help guys. i hope u guys can helping me.

I just need a few tips about this site and what it the best for me to sell for you guys. And btw . i am gamer i play games and sometimes desgin stuff more then 7 years .

so i am new and i wanted to ask if there is a tips how can i get more viewers into my gigs. i really plan to be on fiverr for a long time and be a good seller. but i need ur help guys. i hope u guys can helping me.

Sure. You can start by reading this page:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Then read through the help section, and the Fiverr Blog. The links are at the bottom of any Facebook page.

Your success is your own responsibility. Take some time to read up on the resources I have mentioned. You’ll learn a lot in those places – but its up to YOU to put what you learn into practice.

We are not going to do your work for you. 😉

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.9191152a5986aace503d9807e7de13ab.png

You created a topic here

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Hello. i just started on fiverr and i am really good at gaming

i want to ask u guys if u can take a look at my gigs and tell me if i am doing ok . i just started today. i really want to be a good seller on fiverr and i saw all the tips that people give. hope u guys support in the new seller. and i want to ask if...

One topic for the same query is fine. 🍍

Archived