Hello, I am new seller and want to get my first order. Can someone help me do that?

newton29

Hello, If you are looking for someone to do your college or university assignment or you are having trouble doing it and want some help then your search ends here”

The above is copied from one of your gig descriptions.

Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

"Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers"

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Hello, If you are looking for someone to do your college or university assignment or you are having trouble doing it and want some help then your search ends here”

The above is copied from one of your gig descriptions.

Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

"Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers"

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Credibility is kind of important if you want to get sales!

It’s also helpful to have ethics, read rules and research how things work.

Archived