Hello I am new seller on fiver

zitu23

I am Zitu Ahmed from Bangladesh. I am new seller on fiverr. I am feeling very excited to work with fiverr. By the way how are all?? Hopefully you are all well by the grace of almighty God.

please feel free to visit my profile

favicon-32x32.png.9cb1495ce668c0ecbd16ab65cca0106e.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.56b0243cd8c899728de70863cb92c1f4.png

zitu23

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

and I need sugestion from you​:persevere:😣

why i am not getting buyer

please give me advice that how can I get my first buyer​:persevere:😣

Thank You All

Oww I design business card,letterhead,cover letter,envelope and all stationary items.

some important tips/suggestions for you.

How to improve Gig Impressions to the Clients? Gig videos is very helpful to enhance the Gig impression.If you are new in Fiverr then try to follow the level 1 or 2 seller Gigs to generate ideas but never fully copied their Gigs.Initially create 4 to Five Gigs and observe the impression rate regularly.Try to make diverse Gigs in your areas that create clients.Always try to response the client’s messages very carefully and professionally.Never tell clients to give you good review.Lastly, …

some important tips/suggestions for you.

How to improve Gig Impressions to the Clients? Gig videos is very helpful to enhance the Gig impression.If you are new in Fiverr then try to follow the level 1 or 2 seller Gigs to generate ideas but never fully copied their Gigs.Initially create 4 to Five Gigs and observe the impression rate regularly.Try to make diverse Gigs in your areas that create clients.Always try to response the client’s messages very carefully and professionally.Never tell clients to give you good review.Lastly, …

thank you soo much dear

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Archived