Fiverr Community Forum

Hello ,i am new seller

Hello Fiverr I am New Digital marketer & Graphics Designer . I am 6 Year Experience .
please tell me how to improve my this gig : profile

5 Likes

welcome to fiverr forum. Since you are the first, you have to follow the rules of fiverr marketing.You can marketing your gigs on social media.Always try to stay active on fiverr .Hope you get your desired result :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you parvesislam_efn

Welcome to fiver forum .
wish you a best journey with fiver.

1 Like

thank you :heart_eyes:

This is your 6th thread in “Improve My Gig”
https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=%40bright_007%20%23improve-my-gig%20in%3Afirst%20order%3Alatest_topic

I’ve skimmed the previous threads and aside from the post I made with a search with good filters applied, jonbaas also gave you valid advice. You have 1 hour of read time on the forums which I’m guessing has all been of your own threads.

So as to prevent more threads (duplicate threads are against Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020), here are some tips specifically for your profile/gigs:
(DES) point 7, (IMG) points 1, 2, and 4, and (PRF) points 1 - 4.

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Again:

1 Like

Welcome here best of luck for the next.You can b increase your gigs more and add 3 images in one gig at least.It would be helpful for you.Best wishes…

1 Like

Welcome to our Fiverr community, try to keep a check on buyer request section regularly to get orders.

1 Like

The best way is to use social media. I think that Instagram or Facebook shall be the most effective.

1 Like

Thanks for joining with the world best family…

1 Like

welcome & best wishes for you!

1 Like

Great, You always follow the Fiverr rules and all-time active in Fiverr. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like