Hello ,i am new seller

bright_007

welcome to fiverr forum. Since you are the first, you have to follow the rules of fiverr marketing.You can marketing your gigs on social media.Always try to stay active on fiverr .Hope you get your desired result 😍

thank you parvesislam_efn

This is your 6th thread in “Improve My Gig”
https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=%40bright_007%20%23improve-my-gig%20in%3Afirst%20order%3Alatest_topic

I’ve skimmed the previous threads and aside from the post I made with a search with good filters applied, jonbaas also gave you valid advice. You have 1 hour of read time on the forums which I’m guessing has all been of your own threads.

So as to prevent more threads (duplicate threads are against Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020), here are some tips specifically for your profile/gigs:
(DES) point 7, (IMG) points 1, 2, and 4, and (PRF) points 1 - 4.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Again:

We cannot help you get work. You need to do that on your own through good marketing, strong customers outreach skills, and a desire to build your business independently by setting goals and achieving them. You can start by figuring out who your target customers are, going to wherever they are located, and convincing them to hire you.

You are a freelancer. Finding your own work, customers, and orders is part of YOUR job description.

Archived