Hello, I am new to Fiverr!

imeraki

I briefly looked at your profile and gigs. It seems like you will be an excellent addition to Fiverr!

image.jpg.843349b3584d371a259af1eb4f4dc6e1.jpg

I thought maybe you might be interested in some of the information Paul has put together for new members.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I briefly looked at your profile and gigs. It seems like you will be an excellent addition to Fiverr!

I thought maybe you might be interested in some of the information Paul has put together for new members.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Welcome!

Be patient and persistent- it will payoff. It takes some time to establish yourself as a seller, but once that happens it will be fun and you will be proud of yourself (not too many people out there make money by doing what they love, so do your best to be in the group of the few chosen ones :)).

Some people make tens, some hundreds, some thousands of dollars monthly here. I’m going to tell you something and no matter how weird that might sound, the time has shown it’s true- you choose in which of those income groups you want to belong.

It takes a few months to learn how Fiverr “breathes”. Keep in mind the process of learning does not end there- you have to keep your eyes and mind open all the time.

Have fun! 😉

Welcome!

Be patient and persistent- it will payoff. It takes some time to establish yourself as a seller, but once that happens it will be fun and you will be proud of yourself (not too many people out there make money by doing what they love, so do your best to be in the group of the few chosen ones :)).

Some people make tens, some hundreds, some thousands of dollars monthly here. I’m going to tell you something and no matter how weird that might sound, the time has shown it’s true- you choose in which of those income groups you want to belong.

It takes a few months to learn how Fiverr “breathes”. Keep in mind the process of learning does not end there- you have to keep your eyes and mind open all the time.

Have fun! 😉

Hello imeraki, welcome to Fivver. I am also very new and have just launched two Gigs last week. My stepdaughter does transcription so I have an understanding of what you do. I also am a photographer/videographer and mainly focus in my local area shooting real estate for agents. I have been using Fivver since 2016 but as a buyer only and have made many friends in here. But I just started selling last Thursday. I am looking forward to getting to know as many s I can and picking up some work myself.

Archived