Fiverr Forum

Hello I am new to forum

Hello!

I’m Hasitha , a freelance graphic designer from Sri Lanka. I specialize in modern logo design, business card design, flyer/poster/brochure design and in almost everything else related to graphic design.

At heart, I am nothing more than an artist, with Adobe as my canvas, and a mouse as my brush. Over past 7+ years I have used my skills in graphic design to help clients from all over the globe bring their brand and ideas to life. I enjoy working with small business, startups and any individual that’s passionate about what they do, just like me.

https://www.fiverr.com/graphicwaves

this is my fiverr profile…hope you guys check it and give a suggestions to me to go forward on fiverr :slight_smile:

Welcome Hasitha, I do hope you become very successful on Fiverr.

thank you estherrandell :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you very much for your great support i wish you too a great future :wink:

Most welcome to the forum.Hope you get more order very soon.

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find a market
Promote your gig on social media networks
Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
best wishes

Welcome Hastina, good luck

Welcome to the forum community!!!

Welcome to fiverr forum. Best of luck…)

thank you very much :slight_smile:

thank you very much :slight_smile:

thankyou very much :slight_smile: