Fiverr Community Forum

Hello i am new to the forum

Hi everyone this is my first time posting in the forum, i have been on fiverr since May 2019. Haven’t gotten any orders yet but still waiting, where in the forum do i post my gigs for views.

3 Likes

@consiebea Welcome to Fiverr Forum. send Buyer request every, Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello welcome to fiverr community.

Hi!! welcome to forum community :slightly_smiling_face:

You aren’t likely to gain any useful views by posting your gig links here in the forum. Gig promotion is not what this forum is for. But, you feel the need to post a promotional link to your gig, you are allowed to do so in ONLY the “My Fiverr Gigs” forum.

@consiebea welcome to fiverr forum and be patient. you can your gigs share on my fiverr gig category.

Hey!
Welcome to the Fiverr Forum
Wish you good luck.
Cheers!

Hi, Welcome to the forum! :wink: I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait. And I somehow got it. A common problem to new sellers is that they don’t get any buyers. If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I recommend you to do:

Once your gig goes live, if you don’t get any orders, update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Once you edit a gig, it will disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (best) tips on the forum I recommend:

Where can that be found? Any link?

You can find it by looking on the main page of the Fiverr forum.

Welcome to fiverr forum community. Hope you will get soon success through your strong activities on fiverr forum.
Thanks

hello, i am a new use rmyself.Hope start getting new gigs as soon as possible!!

can’t find it yet…