Hello, I am waiting for order

hurairadesign

Hello

Hope your doing great 🙂
Its sad that you are not getting any orders but I have some suggestions that might be helpful

1. Try to stay online and active as much as you can on Fiverr

2. If you are seeing no clicks impressions or activity on your gig try to update your gig by changing the keywords after research of your respective niche , update your gig description your gig images and gig prices

3. Promote your services on social media and any other platform as much as you can

4. Add your portfolio or your previous work if any to your gig but after reading and checking which portfolio website links you can add yo your gig description

Hope I was helpful 🙂

Hello

Hope your doing great 🙂

Its sad that you are not getting any orders but I have some suggestions that might be helpful

1. Try to stay online and active as much as you can on Fiverr

2. If you are seeing no clicks impressions or activity on your gig try to update your gig by changing the keywords after research of your respective niche , update your gig description your gig images and gig prices

3. Promote your services on social media and any other platform as much as you can

4. Add your portfolio or your previous work if any to your gig but after reading and checking which portfolio website links you can add yo your gig description

Hope I was helpful 🙂

Thank you so much for your suggestions

Archived