Fiverr Community Forum

Hello, I come back on fiverr, Any help to be successful?

After some years I come back to create new gigs on fiverr.
Any help to get orders ?
Thanks !

13 Likes

If you want to success on hear. You have to spend more and more time on Fiverr.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your help !! Have a nice day !!

1 Like

Spend more time on fiverr and fiverr forum.

2 Likes

Thank you so much !!! have a nice day !! :wink: :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

There is no way without marketing and sending buyer request to get any order[quote=“vivi123, post:1, topic:628648, full:true”]
After some years I come back to create new gigs on fiverr.
Any help to get orders ?
Thanks !
[/quote]

1 Like

sent buyer request properly and more active on fiverr

1 Like

To get orders as a newbie freelancer on Fiverr, I suggest you follow the following steps:

1. Try to be active on fiver for 15+ hours
  2. Make sure to share your gig on social platforms
  3. Improve your activity on the Fiverr forum

Wishing you a successful freelancing journey :smiley: :hugs:

1 Like

15 hours on line !!! !!! 15 hours per day !! @ahmedanik :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

if you want to success on fiverr…you have to spend more and more time on fiverr. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Why did you leave fiverr? Didn’t you get any orders on the previous one?

1 Like

May I ask what is your goal here, end game?

You made 7 gigs, 90% of them have same 3 photos flipped around, there is no branding or something to “speak” to buyer “this is me and my profile”, your packages makes no sense, basic has vector and source file standard does not…?

1 Like

on fiverr? or on the forum of fiverr ??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@marinapomorac Thanks for your help, so c…ould you tell me more things to change to improve my gig and have more impressions ??
Thanks yoiu so much !! :raised_hands:t5: :raised_hands:t5: :raised_hands:t5: :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yeap, I started some years ago, and then I Leaved, but now I come back…

1 Like
3 Likes