Hello I have doubt regarding fiverr plz help

creativeboymk

Question

8 answers to this question

Every month Fiverr evaluates sellers based on their performance. If you go to your Analytics page, you can see the criteria Fiverr uses.

This evaluation, which takes place on the 14th-15th, affects a seller’s level. If a seller has performed well, they might get promoted. If they’ve performed badly, they might get demoted. Or, they may remain at the same level.

It’s mean they check out your profile if you maintian give criteria they will push to higher level.always make sure give your best, its a really great way to engage you to put your best and earn good feedback that help you to grow on fiverr platform
Thank you
Have a nice day

I have a question, My profile have good reviews, impressions and clicks still I am not getting clients. Any solutions please?

https://www.fiverr.com/mandeepsingh585/do-shopify-store-seo-and-social-media-marketing

Thanks you

@mandeepsingh585 Hi. If you are looking for help with your gig, you are more than welcome to create your own forum thread under the appropriate sub-category (such as “My Fiverr Gigs” or “Improve my Gig”). You might probably receive more/better help if you do so.

Posting these kinda messages in someone else’s thread is considered “spam”.

Archived