Hello, I just joined the Fiverr Family!

Hello everyone!

My name is Inyene Macauley, and I’m a writer. I just joined Fiverr a few days ago and I set up and published my first gig as a seller today! (Was so excited to see a number of views and clicks on it within just a few hours! Yesss!!!)

I’m really glad to be part of a community where I could render great services to people from all over the world through my passion for creativity, whilst simultaneously earning something from my budding writing skills. Fiverr is an absolutely amazing marketplace!

I look forward to meeting great clients, learning from other amazing sellers and a generally wonderful Fiverr experience.

Kind regards,
Inyene Macauley

Hello everyone!

My name is Inyene Macauley, and I’m a writer. I just joined Fiverr a few days ago and I set up and published my first gig as a seller today! (Was so excited to see a number of views and clicks on it within just a few hours! Yesss!!!)

I’m really glad to be part of a community where I could render great services to people from all over the world through my passion for creativity, whilst simultaneously earning something from my budding writing skills. Fiverr is an absolutely amazing marketplace!

I look forward to meeting great clients, learning from other amazing sellers and a generally wonderful Fiverr experience.

Kind regards,

Inyene Macauley

Inyene

hi Inyene, your introduction really show, that your good writer indeed. Best wishes and best luck.

Archived