Hello I’m a new user how do I know if my account is active?

lead25

Your profile is available online. I can see it and your gig just fine. I noticed that you have gigs offering to talk on the phone or Facetime and you should know that it’s possible to get banned for that sort of thing. You can contact Customer Support and explain why you feel that it’s necessary to offer off-Fiverr contact and they will say yes or no. Without that written permission you may be in trouble. Always take care that you do not offer any adult-oriented services. Those are not allowed on Fiverr. Good luck.

• Like 7

• 2 years later...

Your profile is available online. I can see it and your gig just fine. I noticed that you have gigs offering to talk on the phone or Facetime and you should know that it’s possible to get banned for that sort of thing. You can contact Customer Support and explain why you feel that it’s necessary to offer off-Fiverr contact and they will say yes or no. Without that written permission you may be in trouble. Always take care that you do not offer any adult-oriented services. Those are not allowed on Fiverr. Good luck.

Hello. confirm if mine is also active because am not able to

• Like 7

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...