Hello, I need help because i dont think i have any skills

Guest bbfatma

Guest bbfatma

Hy everyone
I have created my profile over an year ago with virtual assistant and writing and proofreading gigs.I never got any job and on top of that i dont think i am a good writer i can be a good assistant but the market is very tough.I am learning programming now and moving to be a wordpress developer.
Could you suggest me some easy skills that i can market while i learn to program?

Nice to know you choose to be a wp dev.
You can learn basic wp before you start to learn about creating Templets.
You can try to learn woo commerce product uploading, this is easy to learn & very related to wp 😉
And also learn about wp site migration. It’s a little hard thing but I believe it will not take much time for you to learn as you are programming student.

Here are some books that can help you:

Strengths Finder 2.0: a pristine copy includes a code you can use to take an assessment to help you find your top 5 strengths, with specific recommendations for careers that may be a good fit for you.

7 Habits of Highly Effective People:
1 Be proactive
2 Begin with the end in mind
3 Put first things first
4 Think win / win.
5 Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
6 Synergize.
7 Sharpen the saw.

What Color Is Your Parachute:
Reading this book and completing the detailed exercises can help you raise your likelihood of getting hired from about 4% (relying on resumes) to about 86%. Determining your preferred skills, work environment, and so on could help you determine if freelancing is really a good fit for you. This book could help you brainstorm gigs that make the best use of your particular talents.

Other authors to check out:
Tim Ferriss: The Four Hour Chef teaches you a method to become world class (95th percentile) in any discipline in about 6 months
Josh Kaufman: The First 20 Hours and others.
Chris Guillebeau: Side Hustle is his latest.

Good luck,
Blaise

Hy everyone

I have created my profile over an year ago with virtual assistant and writing and proofreading gigs.I never got any job and on top of that i dont think i am a good writer i can be a good assistant but the market is very tough.I am learning programming now and moving to be a wordpress developer.

Could you suggest me some easy skills that i can market while i learn to program?

i dont think i am a good writer

I’m happy to see that you recognize that. I agree that you should not have a gig as a writer or proofreader since I can see that you are not able to do those things well.

Hy everyone

I am learning programming now and moving to be a wordpress developer

I don’t know any programing language but WordPress is a future. You are heading in the right direction.

And

Everybody has skills but sometime they don’t know specially voice actor, singers, artist etc

Guest bbfatma
On 11/13/2017 at 1:55 AM, sherkhanshani said:

I don’t know any programing language but WordPress is a future. You are heading in the right direction.

Everybody has skills but sometime they don’t know specially voice actor, singers, artist etc

Thanks alot for the support everybody

On 11/13/2017 at 1:57 AM, gina_riley2 said:

If you don’t have any skills as you indicated in your title, why are you selling on 5r?

I’m going to be blunt, why should I give you my hard earn money to write for me when you are not proficient in it?

You are right gina but when i joined fiverr every body was saying writing is easy you should do that and now i know they were wrong its an art form whose skills i dont have

Guest offlinehelpers

You are right gina but when i joined fiverr every body was saying writing is easy you should do that and now i know they were wrong its an art form whose skills i dont have

its an art form whose skills i dont have

Realising this before you start is going to save you an awful lot of problems in the future. Good luck with whatever you decide to do! 🙂

On 11/13/2017 at 10:29 PM, bbfatma said:

Hy everyone

Good luck with your search for your place in the five or world. For me, the magic of Fiverr has been discovering things that I am uniquely good at, standing out even in a crowd of thousands and thousands of competitors. Now, looking back, it looks obvious what I was supposed to be doing on Fiverr, but I remember struggling just as you are to figure out what I would offer here. When you find it - probably through a combination of experimentation and skills development - you will stand a few inches taller.

On 11/13/2017 at 10:33 PM, misscrystal said:

I’m happy to see that you recognize that. I agree that you should not have a gig as a writer or proofreader since I can see that you are not able to do those things well.

Being bad at something doesn’t mean you can’t be successful at it. Look at Nicholas Cage. 🙂 

Archived